Wednesday, March 13, 2013

To Veil or Not to Veil, that is the question

Ah the never ending bridal question, should I wear a veil or not?

Well, ultimately that decision is up to you. But if you want to know a little secret that may help you decide here it is;

Don't make a decision until you've tried one on.

That's right, as simple an answer as that is, listen to it.

I thought I didn't want a veil. Actually I thought having one would make me look like a giant cupcake of tool and taffeta. I also had this irrational fear that I was going to get wrapped up in it and not be able to kiss my groom. But, after I had found my dress and the bridal consultant put a veil in my hair, I knew.


But know this, you do not have to have a veil to feel like a bride. It is all about you, your fiance and you joining together.

Just remember stay true to you and your style and the veil argument will solve itself. The same goes for finding that perfect dress (but that is another topic for another post).

Good night fellow brides!


Also, ladies/gents feel free to talk to me about any topics you think I should touch on or that your want to know more about. I can do my best to address it and perhaps even make it a topic for another post :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment