Monday, March 18, 2013

How to Manage the Wedding Planning Stress

Do you wake up in the middle of the night worrying about what needs done? Do you have panic or anxiety attacks because there is so much left to do?

First, take a nice deep breath. Now, if you haven't already done so, write down a list of what you have yet to do and how long you have to get it done. If this stresses you out more, go online to TheKnot.com. You enter your wedding date and they can give you a timeline of what to do and how soon you should start looking.

Second, if you haven't already done so, make a wedding binder. Find templates online (I used RussellandHazel.com) and make a binder where you can keep EVERYTHING wedding related sorted. Having a wedding binder has been a life save too me. You can go an buy one but I preferred to make my own that way I got the pages I wanted and not the ones I didn't. Also, I could get extra pages if need be.

Third, go get a massage. I know they can be expensive, but you need time for you where you are not thinking about the wedding and what needs to be done. You need to get some relaxation in. Even if you can't afford a massage, go get your nails done. Do something for you.

Stressing over the wedding can take away from what it is supposed to be, FUN! Your wedding planning should be fun and exciting not a burden.

Take a deep breath and take some time for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment